Like Having an Administrative Psychic on Staff
Sure, you could go it alone. But why? You’ve got enough on your plate as is between meetings, marketing plans and fulfilling orders. We have employees with years of experience in retailer systems to maximize results. We can support you with:
Assortment Planning and Planogram Development
It all comes down to having the right product in the right place at the right time. And we have the predictive powers to make all of that happen. Premium is certified in Space Planning by Intactix® from JDA® software. We can analyze sales, inventory, and market data to create optimized assortments for markets and stores; develop regional and seasonal variations; and maintain plan0grams as vendors change and SKUs are added or deleted.
SKU Winners and Losers
Valued suppliers proactively manage assortments on an ongoing basis. Premium uses point-of-sale data to identify SKU winners and losers. We work with our clients and their merchants to address low performing SKUs and replace them before the competition can do the same.
The size and timing of a retailer’s orders rarely are good indicators of future product demand (variations are caused by special orders, load in orders, changing reorder parameters, etc.). Premium assists our clients accurately-forecasted demand by tracking inventory on-hand and store sales.
Premium has a team of veteran Merchandising Assistants and specialists in retail analytics to supplement your sales team. Gain invaluable decades of experience working within retailers’ systems and seasoned account administration management at a fraction of the cost of a full time employee. We daily stay on top of important tasks like:
- Establishing and maintaining your items in HDLink – Home Depot’s item repository for both stock and on-line goods – and similar systems at Lowe’s and Walmart
- Supplier Buying Agreement set up – required when your organization begins engaging in business with a new department or retail channel
- Item Data Maintenance. SKU set up and maintenance in core merchandising systems. At Home Depot, this includes e531, e560 and AMT – tools to maintain pricing and active status.
- FLEX for import item setup
- Host (or push) orders to launch new products, execute promotions or stay in stock
- In-Store-Environment-System (ISES) to engage the field merchandising team
- RTVs and Buybacks